The Deserted Island



Living through a time sensitive crunch before an unknown judgement. Trying to live with comfort, looking for all of the love and quality time I could possibly squeeze in. Other folks have their own opinions and actions leaving my mind lonesome and empty of affection.

Isolated; the old familiar feeling for so many years now. So cold and self-abused. Critiqued and coming to realizations of how no route, no direction, has travel without obstacles. Each one fatal to the journey through today.

Wanting to be wanted. Doing so many things to stand out and for others to be forced to acknowledge the deeds. Yet, ... I am never surprised by the way silence and cold shoulders find their way into my life. Sleepless nights. Doesn't matter if the woman I love is next to me in the bed. She's off somewhere asleep with no idea how to find this island I am on.

No matter how well the day went. Despite what good things I have said, done, or written... That unconditional love and string of endless chances I live by will never come back my way. That is my curse and my solitude. Its why they don't understand how I can feel I have nothing to live for - because I've always given them everything - reception with no end in sight. Until the smoke rolls on and the view reveals the scorched Earth of emptiness.


Popular posts from this blog

...More Random Relationship Situations

Girlfriend Application

The M Path