Devout Reincarnation

       


        I’m always looking for the progressive edge. I’d moved way from writing on legal pads to “upgrade.” Use the computer; the word processor. And then… I met her. She’s what I’ve always wanted. Going back and questioning everything, every method, up until now seems wrong. But, when there a transition or an acquisition, there’s a traditional audit. Looking at where everything stands. What’s on the books…

The merger means a bold new cohesive direction. Joint responsibility and bringing everyone up to speed. One set of standards and clear rules to go by. The time for selfishness has ended. Acceptable behaviors determined in a fresh time. Inclusion is the focus. A larger vision, broader goals, a bigger family. Increasing the circle of friends. Greater contributions to the surrounding community.

I think of these complex beliefs, then I look back into her eyes. She gives me strength. She makes me determined to improve my legacy. A new conviction to give her the best man I can possibly be. Somehow as she glares back at me, I know…

She is empowerment. We talk about going green. The various research and development necessary to bring our world a new variety of renewable energy. Something clean, healthy; we can pass it on to our children. She is all of these concepts.

How can I explain this?... She is love. Pure romance, godly morals, a heart of determination. A leader by example. If you see me smiling or if you are just asking because you read this; maybe you’re curious if this is a true story… It’s more than that… A true legend.





Music

Popular posts from this blog

...More Random Relationship Situations

Girlfriend Application

The M Path