Deductive Reasoning:
Offsetting delusions to balance the vocabulary deficit.



She’s determined to make things happen.
Fighting through the struggle. 
De – as the negative connotation for rough ground. 
Deterring a conversation. 
Demonetizing a venture for capital. 
Deflecting from a straight answer. 
Demeaning characterizations. 
Dehumanizing another. 
So, what do you deserve?

        World’s full of cliché. Hop-a-long slogans that mutate language. “You know what I mean,” doesn’t work in science or math class. Why would anyone think it’s acceptable for English?

Deserve is a negative reciprocation of what a person has coming to them. 
Far be it from me to detract the rhetoric about what folks have earned. 
Maybe they have deceived themselves. 
Time denoting the wrongs on their record.
Irreversible fortunes, like derivatives ruined our markets.
Debauchery to the economy, raping our quality of life.

        I’m trying not to be deceptive in any way. After all September is a time of beautiful colors changing. But as the cold comes through, we’ll do lots of defrosting. Dethawing? I think you mean thawing items back to a comfortable level. Look folks these are the definitions and they are not up for debate.

        These are fair descriptions. Taking nothing away from each term. Otherwise improper usage. I want to have great spirit when conversing. Then words are deconstructed. Breaking my heart, we all have the same language. Yet, so many of us defraud ourselves. Completely demoralizing. I don’t mean to sound defensive.

Negative words bring me down. 
In descending fashion. 
Writing is a passion of mine. 
I’d hate to see it depreciated with confusion. 
That’s not something I deserve.

Popular posts from this blog

...More Random Relationship Situations

Girlfriend Application

The M Path