Weather to Duplicate

Finding the difference in memorizing a routine with safety against the passion for creativity. My love for surprise and originality can go beyond the limits of good taste because I don't have a box. No hypothetical or established measure that outline going too far.

There is a love to be loved. Ingredients for my romance that are great places to start mixing. Instead of limiting my vision to seeing limits and tendencies in her, instead I see potential. Starting points to expand.

Concocting ways to be unforgettable. Days with blue skies I want her to clearly see how she shines like a diamond. Rainy days are times to echo my support and hear her dreams. The sun comes around again to energize all that we worked for.

I believe these are the reasons that I stand out. A generation of so-called thinkers, and do it yourself people searching for instructional videos. Someone else's recipe will not taste the same for you. Use what you're working with in coordination with a creative vision. Amaze yourself.

Surely you know what will absolutely cause a negative reaction. Break it down like mathematics and convert it to positive. Form your own equation for the best result. When she says, "no one's ever done that for me," I hear success.

Perhaps there's a wavelength many folks seek out with a predictable monotony. I need smiles and passion which will never appear on any forecast.

You can do the calculations, go by the years past, but that's not the life for me. I want to live and be remembered by my own weather.

Popular posts from this blog

...More Random Relationship Situations

Girlfriend Application

The M Path