Chew Your Words Wisely...

How do folks correct what they don't know? I'm asked so often for answers; for direction. I also interject, but I don't expect to be taken seriously when its not been asked. Yet, I chuckle when I listen to my assessments. Undue and uncomfortable. Opinions are their own justifications.

While I appreciate folks' time, I am de-valued by their words. Judgements before and against feel the same over time. Its the situation that must be endured. Unable to put our hands in our mouths, unable to hold our tongues. Expressions which create pressure.

Perhaps there are no intentions. Label it abrasive feedback. Still, there is an anxiety to hold back or to absorb. Those words will take seed, the emotions like fertilizer, something fresh grows.

Are you gardening weeds or something sacred? Often, they are together. We must pan through our words to find nuggets. Decipher the valuables and speak them wisely. Refining our choices amd scoping the outcome toward a better crop for the future. Giving us food for thought and something nourishing to share with anyone around us.

Finding things we knew and can count upon makes a bed of confidence we can share. Perhaps more palatable. I can enjoy a decent bite if its volunteered. Finding value growing spices. Harvesting right on time. Making choices for the season. All things in due time.

Popular posts from this blog

...More Random Relationship Situations

Girlfriend Application

The M Path